ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND MAINTENANCE
Our electricians can help you with any electrical repairs, installations and electrical fault finding in your home.
Do you struggle to find someone to do the smaller jobs? No job is too small for us and our hourly rate is very competitive. We can help you with any of the following and if it’s not on the list just ask!
- Electrical fault-finding and diagnosis
- Emergency call out service
- Replace a socket/add additional sockets
- Change an extractor fan
- Repair or replace fuse boxes/consumer units
- Move and install lighting fixtures
COMMON ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS IN HOMES ELECTRICITY TRIPPING OUT
Do not make the mistake of constantly resetting your circuit breakers; our engineers are experts in fault finding and diagnosis. If a circuit often trips it could be the sign of faulty wiring or accessory or an issue with an appliance that may be causing a fault on the circuit.
LIGHT SWITCHES OR SOCKETS THAT GIVE A SMALL ELECTRIC SHOCK
If you receive a shock of any size from metal switches or sockets then call us immediately. It may be a sign of serious earthing issues.
SMELL OF BURNING
A burning smell could be a sign of the start of an electrical fire. Typically when an electrical accessory starts to overheat it gives off a distinctive and slightly fishy smell. If you think you have an issue then you should switch off your electrics at the consumer unit and contact us straight away.
NAPIT APPROVED CONTRACTORS
As Napit approved contractors all of our work conforms to British Standard 7671 (The Wiring Regulations) and is Part ‘P’ compliant. Where certification is required, all testing and certification is included in our fixed quotes and is not subject to additional ‘hidden charges’. You can read reviews from our customers on our website. In addition to our full or partial rewiring service, we can also offer:
- All electrical testing including PAT testing, home buyers and landlord surveys.
- Smoke alarms tested and installed.
- Replacement fuse boards supplied and fitted.
- Additions and alterations.
- Partial or complete rewire specialists.